Thursday, February 9, 2012

trying...

I am just testing my mental capabilities. I couldn't remember how to log in to write.. I guess I just had to sign in and then click on new post. In error, I believe I signed up to follow my own blog. That is sad. Well, at least it will look like someone is paying attention. My topic today is my middle daughter.. not all of her many ill-fated episodes, just a wish for her court date today to go well. Or, as well as a court date can go. I know deep in her heart she means well. She has a quick temper like her father, and will say and do really mean things when pushed. Sometimes this does not serve her well. She has to learn to control this bad temper/reaction. She has made some REALLY poor choices, and has not particularly learned from any of these, that I can tell. If only her good heart and good intentions would take over her poor choice making, she wouldn't get arrested for carrying pot in her car while on probabion for ...you guessed it... carrying pot in her car.
She has a son who will be 3 next week, and is working towards a degree in nutrition. She is smart (with the exception of her propensity for marijuana). Hopefully if this is not a devastating outcome, she will continue on a good path, for Noah and for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment